HP Laserjet M1005 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer
- Printer type – LaserJet; Functionality – Multi-Function (Print, Scan, Copy), Scanner type – Flatbed; Printer Output – Black & White only
- Connectivity – USB ; 2 inch LCD display
- Pages per minute – 14 ; Cost per page – Rs 1.4 – As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage – Enterprise/Business, Frequent users (for fast, high quality printing)
- Page size supported – A4, A5, B5, C5, C6, DL, postcard ; Duplex Print – Manual ; Print resolution – Up to 600 x 600 DPI
- Compatible Laser Toner – HP 12A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge, Page Yield – 2000 pages
- Duty Cycle (Maximum monthly recommended prints) – Up to 5,000 pages per month
- Warranty – 1 year from the date of purchase
- For any product related queries, kindly contact HP brand customer care on : [1800-2000-047]
|Item Height||30.8 Centimeters|
|Item Width||43.7 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||8.2 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||36.3 x 43.7 x 30.8 cm|
|Item model number||LaserJet M1005|
|RAM Size||32 MB|
|Included Components||1,000-page HP black print cartridge, 150-sheet input tray, Control panel overlay, USB cable, Output bin support, Power cord, Getting started guide, Documentation CDs, Support flyer, Does not come with USB cable|
From the manufacturer
Take advantage of the ease and efficiency of multifunction laser—now available at a great price. Depend on proven HP LaserJet printer and print cartridge technology for reliable, consistent results every time you print.
Get more functionality at a great price – print, copy and scan with this affordable HP LaserJet MFP.
Move up to an affordable MFP
Enjoy peace of mind, knowing you’re covered by HP’s world-class service and support.
Save space on your desktop, and accomplish more with the compact, versatile HP LaserJet M1005 MFP.
Enjoy easier-than-ever features
Take advantage of the ease and efficiency of multifunction laser. Depend on proven HP LaserJet printer and print cartridge technology for reliable, consistent results every time you print. Get more functionality print, copy and scan with this affordable HP LaserJet MFP. Move up to an affordable MFP.Save space on your desktop, and accomplish more with the compact, versatile HP LaserJet M1005 MFP. Enjoy easier-than-ever features.The intuitive features make work simpler – and printing, copying and scanning easier than ever.Save space, accomplish more.
From the Manufacturer
Versatile Multifunction Printer
The HP LaserJet M1005 multifunction printer is an excellent choice for bulk printing. It is a versatile device which performs various functions such as printing, scanning and copying. Besides being ideal for offices, home offices or home use, this HP Laserjet multifunction printer is suitable for micro businesses that require all these functions rolled out into one device. The compact body of this functional printer saves a lot of space on your desk. This affordable HP Laserjet M1005 printer has intuitive features that make printing, scanning and copying black-and-white documents a breeze.
The HP Laserjet monochrome printer has built-in Instant-On technology, which uses fuser technology to produce the first print faster when the printer is resuming from low power mode. This ensures that your print job is executed faster and also reduces the energy consumption. HP delivers yet again with the Energy Star qualified HP Laserjet M1005. Flatbed scanning gives high resolution scans of up to 1200 dpi and is perfect for scanning sensitive media like old photographs. Paper handling is easy, thanks to a 150-sheet input tray and 10-sheet priority input tray.
High Output at Low Running Cost
HP Laserjet M1005 multifunction monochrome printer delivers prints at a good speed along with great resolution. The HP FastRes 1200 technology helps deliver outstanding quality prints at a speed of 14 ppm for A4 size papers. The copier also works exceptionally good by providing 99 copies with options to resize the document by 25 to 400 percent. Another great feature of the HP Laserjet printer is the OCR software (Optical Character Recognition), which comes along with the installation drivers and helps convert documents into digital formats for archiving or editing.
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 14 ppm
- Print Technology: Monochrome Laser
- Connectivity: Hi-speed USB, compatible with USB 2.0 specifications
- Supported Media Types: Paper (plain, laser), labels, envelopes, transparencies, postcards, cardstock
- Functionality: Print, scan, copy
- Power Consumption: Maximum 230 Watts
- Energy Star qualified